2 pds ground beef
1 onion chopped
1-2 cups mixed veggies
6 lg potatoes
1 stick of butter
1 cup beef broth
1 1/2 t Worcestershire sauce
Salt, pepper and other seasonings of your choice
1) Peel potatoes and boil until tender.
2) Melt 4 T butter in pan and sautee onions and veggies.
3) Add ground beef and sautee till meat is browned. Add W. Sauce and 1/2 cup beef broth. uncover and simmer on low for 10 minutes. You might need more broth to keep it moist while simmering.
4) Mash potatoes in bowl with other 4T of butter.
5) Place beef and veggies in baking dish (9x13). Spread potatoes on top. Rough up with a fork so they are peaks that will brown nicely.
6) Bake at 400 until bubbling and brown - about 30 minutes.